CAMBRIDGE HARRIERS EST. 1890
Club Finance Policy
1. Whenever possible the use of the club minibus is to be encouraged to transport athletes to fixtures as opposed to the hiring of a coach.
2. Athletes and supporters to pay a contribution when travelling by coach to an away fixture, details as follows:
Free: Team Managers/Officials
Ratified by the committee two years ago, although it does not appear to have been implemented
3. When using the club minibus, the driver is to charge athletes and supporters to cover the cost of the diesel as follows:
Free: Driver/Team Managers/Officials
If total cost of diesel is not covered, contact the treasurer for the appropriate form to claim the balance
4. Grant aid to young athletes as follows:
£25.00: Under 17/Under 15/Under 13 Clubgirl/Clubman of the Year
£25.00: Athletes selected for the English Schools
£25.00: For breaking a club record (only one record per season and only standard events)
£15.00 per individual: For breaking a Club Relay Record (only one record per season)
An athlete who is part of a relay team, and has also broken an individual record will only receive a grant for the individual record.
5. Charges for the hire of our photo finish system by other clubs/organisations:
£350.00: Hire Fee
£50.00: Fee to be paid to accompanying technicians
25p per mile rate: Transporting equipment
6. Travel Contribution:
When the National Cross Country Championships are staged outside the M25 (i.e. in the Midlands or Nothern Regions, the club may pay up to a maximum of £10 to those travelling independently (i.e. not on the Club minibus).
Any 0fficer/individual/team manager who wishes to claim any expenses, contact the treasurer to request the appropriate claim form